Around Christmas every beauty blogger writes about beautiful Christmas decorations and recipes for Christmas cookies. I don't even have a tree this year so in this post I am going to show you I few of the things that put me in a Christmas mood.
1. I can't say that I am a big country music fan but I really like the TV show Nashville and the music from the show. This year they released a special album with Christmas songs called Christmas with Nashville. You can find it on Spotify (I've written about Spotify here). You can listen for free while you are online. To use Spotify when you are offline you need to subscibe, the monthly fee is 4,99 euro for Bulgaria.
2. A lip balm is a must have in December. If it has a Christmas scent it is a real treat. I quite like KIKO Lips seduction sets, they contain a lip scrub and a lip balm in a Christmas aroma. I own the one called Red berry ice cream and I wrote a review here. Another lip balm that I love is Nivea Lip butter in Vanilla & Macadamia. It smells amazing and it is very hydrating.
3. It's so nice when your house smells of freshly baked cookies around this time of the year. In my home this scent comes from Ziaja kids Shampoo & shower gel* in cookies 'n' vanilla ice cream. Ziaja is a relatively new brand for us in Bulgaria and this is one of the first Ziaja products that I had the opportunity to try. It smells devine and the scent lingers on the skin. The formulation is thick and hydrating. You get 400 ml. of product in the packaging. I use it as a shower gel, but it can be used as a shampoo too. It is targeted towards kids over 3 years old. I guess kids would like it because they love ice cream right. The price is quite affordable around 3 euro. It is paraben free which is great for the price.
4. The Christmas Nutella jar - A while back Ida posted on Instagram a photo from Italy of a Nutella jar with a penguin on it. Since then I wasn't able to sleep, I was constantly thinking about it. Luckily we got a Christmas Nutella jar in Bulgaria too, but it has a snowman on it. You get 800 ml. of chocolate. One of the best Christmas presents this year.
5. Another Christmas treat are the limited edition Lindt Lindor Irish cream truffles. They realese them every Christmas and sometimes around other holidays too and they are the best.
6. A book with Christmas stories - The bestsellar Let it snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson is finally published in Bulgarian. There are three romantic love stories in this book, one by each of
the authors. The cover is really pretty but as you may know I prefer my Kindle. Another book great for this time of the year is My true love gave to me by Stephanie Perkins, Rainbow Rowell, Holly Black, Kiersten White and
a bunch of other bestselling writers. Sadly this book is not translated in Bulgarian.
*This product was sent to me for review consideration