Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who's the fairest beauty product of 2014!
I have to admit that high end beauty products usually come in gorgeous packaging. This is the last post of the posts with my 2014 favourites. I decided to divide this one into two parts too because I personally rarely read very long posts. So here are the products:
1. Dior Addict fluid stick (link) - The newest addition to the Dior Addict range is truely addictive. I have a post about it here. I advice you not to get the shade that I own 995 Intrigue, becuse it's the worse one in the range. The formulation is a hybrid between a lipstick and a gloss, the packaging is beautiful. If you want to get a Dior Addict lip product, I highly recommend Dior Addict fluid stick lipsticks.
2. Rouge Dior Baume (link) - I own the shade 688 Diorette and you can read more about it here. This product is just lovely. It smells of roses and the formulation is very balmy. Every time I apply it just makes me feel happier.
3. Guerlain Meteorites bubble blush - Last year I discovered the so called bubble blushes and I really like the idea. I thought that Guerlain Meteorites bubble blush was a limited edition product, but it looks like it is still available. There's a cheaper dupe of this product by KIKO. I've written more about it here.
4. Clarins Joli Rouge Brillant - I own this beauty for quite some time now, but I've never mentioned it here. The formulation of this lipstick is semi-transperant and very hydrating. It's shimmery and it smells amazing. Some of the L'Oreal lipsticks have this same scent. The shade that I own 18 Sweet plum was a limited edition, but it's the formulation that I adore. The packaging is very pretty, you get 3,5 g. of product. Clarins Joli Rouge Brillant is a great everyday lipstick.
5. Guerlain Meteorites Aquarella - I rarely buy Guerlain products, but I just had to try this cult product. And it's official - I am addicted. Last year I bought the meteorites from the summer collection called Aquarella (review here) and the ones from the Christmas collection (review here). I include the summer ones in this post, because I've used them for the most of the year. Next I'll probably get the ones the the Guerlain regular line, because the ones I own are shimmery.
6. Illamasqua Vintage Metallix eyeshadow in the shade Biblot (link) - I bought this eyeshadow in December, but it's just so gorgeous. I have a review here. The only problem with this eyeshadow is that it's not very long-lasting.
7. Illamasqua Velvet Blusher - I think that this is the best cream blusher money can buy. I own the shade Sleek, a coral color. There's one more shade called Peak and at the moment it is 50% off here and it is quite a good offer. You can find my review here.